The Water and Sewer Authority of Cabarrus County (WSACC) was established in 1992. Cabarrus County and the Cities of Concord and Kannapolis and the Towns of Harrisburg and Mount Pleasant approved the Authority. WSACC was established for the purposes of planning, constructing, owning, operating and maintaining water and sewer facilities throughout Cabarrus County.
The authority is comprised of nine members appointed at the recommendation of the municipalities.
- two members appointed by the Board of County Commissioners
- two members appointed by the City of Concord
- two members appointed by the City of Kannapolis
- one member appointed by the Town of Harrisburg
- one member appointed by the Town of Mount Pleasant
- and one at-large member appointed by the Board of County Commissioners
Appointments are for three-year terms.
Meetings are held at WSACC the 3rd Thursday of every month at 5:00 pm.
Copyright ©2017 Cabarrus County