Bob Bushey, Manager
1303 S Cannon Blvd., Kannapolis, NC 28083
Cabarrus County Transportation Services
Cabarrus County Transportation Services (CCTS) provides transportation for eligible Cabarrus County citizens.
CCTS operates during normal business hours, six days a week. CCTS provides about 700,000 miles of service each year over more than 100,000 trips and utilizes a fleet of more than 20 vehicles.
Our mission is to provide transportation services that enable all eligible individuals to access necessary medical care and other resources that can improve and enhance their quality of life.
By providing transportation for essential services, we promote an independent lifestyle that allows individuals to remain in their homes as long as possible.
Hours Of Operation
The Demand Response Call Center receives calls Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 704-920-2246. If assistance is needed after this time, listen to the voice message and select the appropriate option.
Please remember that any next day reservation that is scheduled after 1 p.m. will be treated as a same-day request and the appointment time or trip cannot be guaranteed.
Inclement Weather Policy
During inclement weather, dialysis and other life-sustaining appointments will get priority over other trips.
Holiday Schedule Policy
CCTS will follow the Cabarrus County schedule for holidays. Only dialysis, life sustaining or other critical appointments will be scheduled.
Additional Passenger Information
- If a passenger has a child riding, the parent must provide a child safety seat. North Carolina law requires that any child under 80 pounds or under 8 years old
be restrained in a car seat.
- All CCTS riders must wear a seatbelt.
- CCTS does not provide wheelchairs or child restraint seats.
- Wheelchair client’s homes without ground level access must have accessible ramps installed.
- CCTS is not responsible for any items left on the vehicles by riders. Make sure you take all your items with you when you leave the vehicle
For more information or to request a current CCTS brochure call 704-920-2246.
Copyright ©2017 Cabarrus County