On the agenda, April 19
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its regular meeting on Monday, April 19.
The meeting will take place in-person at the Cabarrus County Government Center (65 Church Street, Concord), with proper precautions for Board, staff and citizens.
Watch live on Cabarrus County Television, Spectrum Channel 22, follow the livestream broadcast or follow live tweets. Listen to the meetings by calling 704-920-2023, pin 1234.
Participate in scheduled public hearings and informal public comment:
- Conference call number 704-920-2023, pin 1234
- Set up a video meeting with firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on Friday, April 16
- Email comments to email@example.com by 5 p.m. on Monday, April 19 to be read at the meeting. Due to NC guidance, written public hearing comments will be accepted for 24 hours after the opening of the public hearing.
Here are a few topics on the agenda. View the full agenda.
Recognitions and Presentations
- Proclamation - Older Americans Month
- Recognition of 2021 First Quarter Super CabCo Employees
- Retirement Recognition of Robbie Furr, Extension Director
- Proclamation - Administration Professional's Day Proclamation
- Proclamation - Foster Care Appreciation Month Proclamation
- Proclamation - Cabarrus County Emergency Services Week
- Proclamation - Fair Housing Month
- Proclamation - Internal Audit Awareness Month
- Proclamation - North Carolina 811 Safe Digging Month
- Active Living and Parks - Park and Recreation Trust Fund Grant Application
- Appointments -Animal Protection Advisory Board
- Appointments - Industrial Facilities and Pollution Control Financing Authority
- Appointments (Removals) -Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee
- Appointments and Removals - Centralina Workforce Development Board
- Board of Elections - HAVA Grant
- Finance - Cares Fund Budget Amendment and Project Ordinance
- Finance - Fire District Budget Amendment
- Finance - Update of Capital Project Fund Budgets and Related Project Ordinances
- Human Resources- Personnel Ordinance Changes - Compensation
- Planning and Development -Budget Amendment to Place Duke Rebate Revenues
- Recycling / Waste Reduction - Purchase of Scrap Metal Roll Off Containers
- Sheriff's Office - Request to Award a Service Weapon to Lt. Robert Keith Wensi Upon Retirement
- Tax Administration -Refund and Release Reports -March 2021
New Business/Public Hearings
- Economic Development Investment- Project Spring - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- EMS - Renewal of Non-Emergency Transport Franchise Agreement with American Transmed - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Courthouse Expansion Public Art Update
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Frank Liske Park Barn Rebuild Project Update
Copyright ©2017 Cabarrus County