On the Board of Commissioner agenda, April 20
Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its regular meeting on Monday, April 20.
Here are a few topics on the agenda. View the full agenda.
- Proclamation: Older Americans Month Proclamation May 2020
- Proclamation: Cabarrus County Emergency Services Week
- Finance - Cabarrus County School Agency and Lease Agreement for a New Middle School
- Finance - Contingency Fund Request for Courthouse Project - $800,000
- Sheriff's Office - Implementing Body Worn Cameras (BWC)
- Sheriff's Office - Request to Appropriate Inmate Housing Revenues of $142,000 to Purchased Services
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports - March 2020
New Business/Public Hearings
Due to COVID-19, there will not be a meeting place where members of the public can be physically present. The Board of Commissioners' regular meeting will broadcast live at 6:30 p.m. on Cabarrus County Television, https://www.youtube.com/cabarruscounty and https://www.cabarruscounty.us/cabcotv You can also listen to the meeting by phone at 704-920-2023 using the pin 1234.
The following three sources will be available for input during the public hearing and for informal public comment:
1. Conference call number 704-920-2023 pin 1234
2. Set up a video meeting with email@example.com by 5 p.m. on Thursday April 16.
3. Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on Monday April 20 to be read at the meeting.
If reasonable accommodations are needed, please contact the ADA Coordinator at 704-920-2100 at least 48 hours prior to the public hearing.
- Economic Development Investment- Project Press - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- Planning and Development - 2020-2021 HOME Program - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- Planning and Development - Proposed Amendment to Harrisburg Land Use Plan (HALUP) Residential Classifications - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
Copyright ©2021 Cabarrus County