On the agenda: January 18
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its regular meeting on Tuesday, January 18, 6:30 p.m. at the Government Center in Concord (65 Church Street), with precautions for Board, staff and citizens.
Watch live on Cabarrus County Television, Spectrum Channel 22, follow the livestream broadcast or follow live tweets.
Here are a few topics on the agenda. View the full agenda.
- Appointments - Cabarrus County Youth Commission
- Appointments - Firemen's Relief Fund Trustees
- Cooperative Extension - Cabarrus County Youth Commission Bylaw Update
- Cooperative Extension - Family and Consumer Science Program Line Budget Increase
- Emergency Management - Homeland Security Grant Award and Budget Amendment
- Finance - Adjust Soil and Water Prime Farmland Funding to Capital Improvement Plan Level
- Finance - Human Resources - Health Insurance Fund
- Finance - Rowan Cabarrus Community College Funding Transfers and Additional Request for a Welding Lab
- Finance - Transfer of Funds for 15% Fund Balance Policy
- Finance - Transportation Grant Budget Amendment
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Cabarrus County Courthouse Expansion Construction Manager at Risk Contract (GMP 2) Owner Contingency Increase from Project Contingency Funding
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Cabarrus County Emergency Medical Services Headquarters GMP-1 and GMP-2 Change Order(s)
- Library - Budget Amendment
- Planning and Development - Budget Amendment for Duke Rebate Funds
- Planning and Development - Community Development Budget Amendment
- Planning and Development - Community Development Programs for 2022
- Salisbury-Rowan Community Action Agency, Inc. Presentation of FY 2022-23 Application for Funding
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports - December 2021
1. Planning and Development Department - Text Amendment TEXT2021-00003, Proposed Amendments to Chapter 16, Chapter 1 and Chapter 5 - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
2. BOC - Resolution Amending the Board of Commissioners' 2022 Meeting Schedule
Copyright ©2022 Cabarrus County