Thursday January 14, 2021
On the agenda, January 19
Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its regular meeting on Monday, January 19.
Here are a few topics on the agenda. View the full agenda.
Recognitions and Presentations
- Recognition of Former Commissioner Elizabeth "Liz" Poole
- Recognition of Emergency Management Director Robert "Bobby" Smith's Retirement
- Proclamation - Black History Month
- Active Living and Parks - Soccer Complex Recognition Recommendation
- Appointments -Active Living and Parks Commission
- Appointments - Cabarrus County Youth Commission
- County Manager - Ad Hoc Amendment to the Central Area Plan Interlocal Agreement
- County Manager- Tree and Brush Removal at Stonewall Jackson Property
- County Manager - Request for Easements from the Water & Sewer Authority of Cabarrus County (WSACC)
- Planning and Development - Proposed Amendment to Construction Standards Fee Schedule
- Salisbury-Rowan Community Action Agency, Inc. Presentation of FY 2021-22 Application for Funding
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports — December 2020
New Business/Public Hearings
- Finance - Presentation of the Fiscal Year 2020 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- Planning and Development Department - TEXT2020-00001- Proposed Amendments to the Cabarrus County Zoning Ordinance - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- Kannapolis City Schools - 2020-21 North Carolina Department of Public Instruction Facility Needs Survey
Copyright ©2022 Cabarrus County