Thursday January 16, 2020
On the agenda, January 21
Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its regular meeting on TUESDAY, January 21
Here are a few topics on the agenda. View the full agenda.
- 2020 Census Partnership Resolution Presentation
- Recognition of Mary "Angie" Caldwell on Her Retirement from Cabarrus County Human Services Department
- Proclamation - Black History Month
- Appointments - Firemen's Relief Fund Trustees
- Appointments and Removals - Home and Community Care Block Grant Advisory Committee
- Appointments and Removals - Mental Health Advisory Board
- Resolution Amending the Board of Commissioners' 2020 Meeting Schedule
- Revised Joint Use Agreement
- Road Improvements at Hickory Ridge Elementary School
- Transportation FY20 ROAP Application
- Cabarrus County Courthouse Expansion Construction Manager at Risk Contract Extension
- Planning and Development-Amendments to Proposed Fee Schedule
- Planning and Development - Urgent Repair Grant
- Tax Administration -Refund and Release Reports
- PUBLIC HEARING: Installment Financing Contract for Various School and County Projects - Public Hearing 6:30 P.M.
- Resolution Approving Installment Contract Financing for Various Public Projects up to $130,000,000
- 2020-2021 HOME Program - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- Library - Request to Submit Internship Grant Application
Copyright ©2017 Cabarrus County