On the agenda, July 21
Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its regular meeting on TUESDAY, July 21.
Here are a few topics on the agenda. View the full agenda.
- Proclamation: Recognition of Graduating Members
- Proclamation - Memorial Day 2020
- FY21 Matching Incentive Grant Requests
- Appointments -Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee
- Appointments - Cabarrus County Planning and Zoning Commission
- Appointments and Removals - Early Childhood Task Force Advisory Board
- Appointments and Removals -Juvenile Crime Prevention Council
- Appointments and Removals - Public Health Authority of Cabarrus County
- BOC - Designation of Voting Delegate for NCACC 113th Annual Conference
- County Manager - Central Area Plan Inter- loca l Agreement Modifications
- County Manager - Request for Budget Adjustment for the New Middle School
- DHS - Cabarrus County Long Range Transportation Plan
- EMS - Purchase Order Request
- Finance - Implementation of the FY21 Capital Improvement Plan Accounting
- Finance - Update of County Capital Projects Fund for Frank Liske Park Barn Insurance Proceeds
- Human Resources - Personnel Ordinance and Benefits Guide Updates
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Recommended Approval of Preferred Alternates for Courthouse Expansion Project
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports - June 2020
- Tax Administration - Tax Collector's Annual Settlement and Order Authorizing Collection of FY 2020-2021 Taxes
New Business/Public Hearings
- Extension of lease for Vietnam Veterans Park
Due to COVID-19, there will not be a meeting place where members of the public can be physically present. The Board of Commissioners' regular meeting will broadcast live at 6:30 p.m. on Cabarrus County Television, https://www.youtube.com/cabarruscounty and https://www.cabarruscounty.us/cabcotv You can also listen to the meeting by phone at 704-920-2023 using the pin 1234.
The following three sources will be available for input during the public hearing and for informal public comment:
1. Conference call number 704-920-2023 pin 1234
2. Set up a video meeting with email@example.com by 5 p.m. on Thursday June 16.
3. Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, July 21 to be read at the meeting.
If reasonable accommodations are needed, please contact the ADA Coordinator at 704-920-2100 at least 48 hours prior to the public hearing.
- DHS - FY21 Urbanized Area Funding - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
Copyright ©2017 Cabarrus County