On the Board of Commissioner agenda, June 7
Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold a work session on Monday, June 7 at 4 p.m.
The Board of Commissioners’ meetings broadcast live on Spectrum Cable channel 22, https://www.youtube.com/cabarruscounty and https://www.cabarruscounty.us/cabcotv or if you wish to listen to the meetings you may call in at 704-920-2023. Your pin will be 1234. You can also follow live tweets.
Here are a few topics on the agenda:
Discussion, no action
- Active Living and Parks - Re-Open Plan
- Innovation and Technology - Innovation Report
- BOC - Cabarrus County Ordinance Clarification for Section 46-2 (Discharge of Firearms)
Discussion, for action
- BOC -Appointments to Boards and Committees
- Active Living and Parks - Eagle Scout Project
- Active Living and Parks - School Park Agreements for Pitts School Road Elementary and Winecoff Elementary
- Board of Elections - ADA Voting Equipment
- BOC - Appointments to Boards and Committees
- NACo Voting Credentials - 2021 Annual Conference
- County Manager - Duke Energy Easement at J.M. Robinson High School
- County Manager - Easements for Building Adjacent to County Parking Garage 4.8. DHS - FY22 HCCBG Funding Plan
- DHS - Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act (MIPPA) Contract Approval
- Finance - Budget Amendment for GASB 84 Statement
- Finance - Budget Amendment for Self Insurance Dental Fund
- Finance - Other Post Employment Benefits Trust
- Finance - Uniform Guidance for Federal Procurement
- Finance - Update of Capital Project Fund Budgets and Related Project Ordinances
- Planning and Development - Budget Amendment for Duke Rebate Funds
BUDGET FY 2022 PUBLIC HEARINGS
- County Manager - FY 2022 Budget - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- County Manager - FY 2022 Economic Development Allocation - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
Copyright ©2021 Cabarrus County