On the agenda, March 15
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its regular meeting on Monday, March 15.
There will not be a meeting place where members of the public can be physically present.
Watch live on Cabarrus County Television, Spectrum Channel 22, follow the livestream broadcast or follow live tweets. Listen to the meetings by calling 704-920-2023, pin 1234.
Participate in scheduled public hearings and informal public comment:
- Conference call number 704-920-2023, pin 1234
- Set up a video meeting with firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on Friday, February 12
- Email comments to email@example.com by 5 p.m. on Monday, February 15 to be read at the meeting. Due to NC guidance, written public hearing comments will be accepted for 24 hours after the opening of the public hearing.
Here are a few topics on the agenda. View the full agenda.
Recognitions and Presentations
- Proclamation - Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Proclamation - National County Government Month April 2021
- Proclamation - National Donate Life Month April 2021
- Proclamation - Week of the Young Child
- Appointments - Agricultural Advisory Board
- Appointments - Library Board of Trustees
- Appointments and Removals - Mental Health Advisory Board
- Cooperative Extension - 4-H Afterschool Cannon Foundation Grant
- County Attorney - Resolution Designating the County Manager to Make Recommendations for ABC Permits
- County Manager - Cabarrus Health Alliance Funding Request
- County Manager - New Position for Juvenile Crime Prevention Council (JCPC)
- County Manager - Request for Easements
- DHS - Transportation Grant Funding
- DHS - Transportation NCDHHS CARES Act Funding
- Finance - Audit Contract for Fiscal Years Ending June 30, 2021
- Finance - EMS CARES Grant Budget Amendment
- Finance - North Carolina Education Lottery Payment Application for School Debt
- Finance - Stonewall Jackson Property Budget Amendment
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Budget Amendment to Fund Design
- Recycling / Waste Reduction - Roll Off Truck Purchase
- Sheriff's Office - Request to Award a Service Weapon to Lt. Marc Nesbitt Upon Retirement
- Sheriff's Office - UV Light Disinfecting System
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports - February 2021
New Business/Public Hearings
Copyright ©2021 Cabarrus County