On the agenda, May 17
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its regular meeting on Monday, May 17.
The meeting will take place in-person at the Cabarrus County Government Center (65 Church Street, Concord), with proper precautions for Board, staff and citizens.
Watch live on Cabarrus County Television, Spectrum Channel 22, follow the livestream broadcast or follow live tweets. Listen to the meetings by calling 704-920-2023, pin 1234.
Participate in scheduled public hearings and informal public comment:
- Conference call number 704-920-2023, pin 1234
- Set up a video meeting with email@example.com by 5 p.m. on Friday, April 16
- Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on Monday, April 19 to be read at the meeting. Due to NC guidance, written public hearing comments will be accepted for 24 hours after the opening of the public hearing.
Here are a few topics on the agenda. View the full agenda.
Recognitions and Presentations
- DHS - World Elder Abuse Awareness Day Proclamation
- Planning and Development - Construction Standards Proclamation of Building Safety Month
- Proclamation - Memorial Day 2021
- Proclamation - Recognition of Jay M. Robinson Band
- EMS - Renewal of Non-Emergency Transport Franchise Agreement with American Transmed
- Appointments - Active Living and Parks Commission
- Appointments - Nursing Home Community Advisory Committee
- Appointments and Removals - Home and Community Care Block Grant Advisory Committee (HCCBG)
- Cabarrus County Tourism Authority - FY2022 Budget Approval
- County Manager - Boys & Girls Club of Cabarrus County Funding Request
- County Manager - Funding to begin the MIT Mentoring Program at The Cabarrus Center
- County Manager - Juvenile Crime Prevention Council (JCPC) FY22 Allocation of Funds
- County Manager - Sale of Former Infrastructure and Asset Management Building
- Finance - Health Insurance Fund Balance Amendment
- Finance - Update of Capital Project Fund Budget and Related Project Ordinance for Mobile Units
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Cabarrus County Courthouse Expansion Construction Manager at Risk Contract Extension (GMP 2) Increase from Contingency Funding
- Planning and Development - Carolina Farm Stewardship Association Annual Report on Elma C. Lomax Research and Education Farm
- Property and Liability - Move Funds from Property and Liability Insurance Internal Service Fund to the General Fund
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports - April 2021
- Tax Administration - Resolution of Administration of Ad Valorem Taxes
New Business/Public Hearings
- Planning and Development - TEXT2021-00001, Proposed Text Amendments to Chapter 2, Chapter 4, Chapter 6 and Chapter 13 of the Cabarrus County Development Ordinance - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- County Manager - American Rescue Plan Grant Awards
- County Manager - Presentation of the FY22 Recommended Budget
Copyright ©2017 Cabarrus County