On the agenda, May 18
Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its regular meeting on Monday, May 18.
Here are a few topics on the agenda. View the full agenda.
- Proclamation: Recognition of Graduating Members
- Proclamation - Memorial Day 2020
- Appointments - Agricultural Advisory Board
- Appointments - Human Services Advisory Board
- BOC - Reappointment of the Cabarrus County Tax Administrator
- BOC - Resolution Amending the Board of Commissioners' 2020 Meeting Schedule
- DHS - Transportation Resolution Update
- Emergency Management - Cabarrus Stanly Union Regional Hazard Mitigation Plan Adoption
- Finance - Kannapolis City School Request for Kannapolis Middle School Fina Funding
- Human Resources - Delegation of Duties
- Human Resources - Personnel Ordinance Changes
- Infrastructure and Asset Management- EMS Headquarters Update
- Tax Administration -Refund and Release Reports -April 2020
New Business/Public Hearings
Due to COVID-19, there will not be a meeting place where members of the public can be physically present. The Board of Commissioners' regular meeting will broadcast live at 6:30 p.m. on Cabarrus County Television, https://www.youtube.com/cabarruscounty and https://www.cabarruscounty.us/cabcotv You can also listen to the meeting by phone at 704-920-2023 using the pin 1234.
The following three sources will be available for input during the public hearing and for informal public comment:
1. Conference call number 704-920-2023 pin 1234
2. Set up a video meeting with firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on Thursday April 16.
3. Email comments to email@example.com by 5 p.m. on Monday April 20 to be read at the meeting.
If reasonable accommodations are needed, please contact the ADA Coordinator at 704-920-2100 at least 48 hours prior to the public hearing.
- Economic Development Investment- Project Paul - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- Finance - Debt Refunding of General Obligation, Certificates of Participation and Limited Obligation Bonds - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- Finance -Acceptance of Coronavirus Relief Funding
Copyright ©2017 Cabarrus County