On the Board of Commissioner agenda, May 4
Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold a work session on Monday, May 4. The Board will meet virtually beginning at 4 p.m.
There will not be a meeting place where members of the public can be physically present. The Board of Commissioners’ meetings will be broadcast live on Channel 22, https://www.youtube.com/cabarruscounty and https://www.cabarruscounty.us/cabcotv or if you wish to listen to the meetings you may call in at 704-920-2023. Your pin will be 1234.
Here are a few topics on the agenda:
Discussion, no action
- COVID-19 Community Update
- Infrastructure and Asset Management- Courthouse Expansion Project Update
Discussion, for action
- Centralina Workforce Development - Agreement and Resolution Approving the Articles of Association and Agreement for the Centralina Workforce Development Consortium
- County Manager - Approval of Funding for Hickory Ridge Elementary School Road Improvements
- Infrastructure and Asset Management- Sheriff's Training and Firing Range Renovations Bid Award
- BOC -Reappointment of the Cabarrus County Tax Administrator
- BOC -Resolution Amending the Board of Commissioners' 2020 Meeting Schedule
- DHS - Transportation Resolution Update
- Emergency Management - Cabarrus Stanly Union Regional Hazard Mitigation Plan Adoption
- Finance - Debt Refunding of General Obligation, Certificates of Participation and Limited Obligation Bonds - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- Finance - Kannapolis City School Request for Kannapolis Middle School Final Funding
- Human Resources - Personnel Ordinance Changes Related to COLA, Merit Budgets for FY21 and Furloughs
- Infrastructure and Asset Management- EMS Headquarters
Copyright ©2017 Cabarrus County