On the agenda: November 15
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its regular meeting on Monday, November 15, 6:30 p.m. at the Government Center in Concord (65 Church Street), with precautions for Board, staff and citizens.
Watch live on Cabarrus County Television, Spectrum Channel 22, follow the livestream broadcast or follow live tweets.
Here are a few topics on the agenda. View the full agenda.
- Appointments - Juvenile Crime Prevention Council
- Appointments and Removals - Mental Health Advisory Board
- Appointments and Removals - Region F Aging Advisory Committee
- County Manager - Cabarrus Thread Trail Participation
- DHS - Appropriation of Supplemental LINKS Funding
- DHS - Low Income Energy Assistance Program Funds
- DHS - SHIIP Grant Budget Amendment
- Planning and Development - Budget Amendment for Duke Rebate Program Funds
- Planning and Development - Soil and Water Conservation District Board - Applications for Farmland Preservation Grants
- Sheriff's Office - Award of Service Weapon to Lieutenant Luann Andrews Upon Her Retirement
- Sheriff's Office - Request to Award Service Weapon to Deputy Norris "Narty" James, II Upon His Retirement
- Sheriff's Office - Transfer of Surplus Vehicle
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports - October 2021
1. County Manager - Set Salary for the Office of the Sheriff
Copyright ©2021 Cabarrus County