Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its regular meeting on Monday, November 18.
Here are a few topics on the agenda. View the full agenda.
- Active Living and Parks - Shelter Donation from the Parker family
- Communications and Outreach - NATOA National Video Awards
- Risk Management - Recognition for 10 years of Loyal Business with Safety National
- Tax Administration - Greg Belk Awards Recognition
- Arena Capital Purchase
- Purchase of Property fora Future High School
- Contractual Incentive Payment for SMG (Cabarrus Arena)
- Update of Investment Policy, List of Banking Institutions and List of Investment Officers
- Courthouse Expansion Project Schematic Design Approval
- Offer for Purchase of Surplus Ambulances
- Request to Award a Service Weapon to Sergeant Sara Price Upon Retirement
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports - October 2019
Copyright ©2017 Cabarrus County