On the agenda: October 18
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its regular meeting on Monday, September 20.
There will not be a meeting place where members of the public can be physically present.
Watch live on Cabarrus County Television, Spectrum Channel 22, follow the livestream broadcast or follow live tweets. Listen to the meetings by calling 1-980-729-7942. Your pin will be 49020524#.
Provide input for informal public comment and public hearings by:
- Calling 1-980-729-7942 pin 49020524# during the meetings
- Setting up a video meeting with email@example.com by 5 p.m. on Friday, October 15
- Emailing comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on Monday, October 18
Here are a few topics on the agenda. View the full agenda.
MOMENT OF SILENCE
RECOGNITIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- BOC - Red Ribbon Week 2021 Proclamation
- DHS - Adoption Recognition Month Proclamation
- Planning and Development - Weatherization Day Proclamation
- Veterans Services - Veterans Day Proclamation
- Active Living and Parks - Extension on Commission Terms
- Appointments - Library Board of Trustees
- Appointments - Juvenile Crime Prevention Council
- Appointments and Removals - Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee
- Appointments and Removals - Cabarrus County Youth Commission
- County Manager - Resolution in Support of Intersection Improvements at NC 24/27 and Reed Mine/Pine Bluff Roads
- DHS - Congregate Nutrition (Lunch Plus) Budget Amendment
- Finance - North Carolina Education Lottery Payment Application for School Debt
- Finance - Occupancy Tax Waiver
- Finance - Update of Capital Project Fund Budgets and Related Project Ordinances
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Cabarrus County Emergency Medical Services Headquarters GMP-2
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Town of Midland Temporary Construction Easement at Rob Wallace Park for Veterans Memorial
- Planning and Development - Duke Energy Helping Home Fund 2.0 grant
- Procurement Office - Ordinance for Disposing of Personal Property Valued at Less Than $30,000
- Property and Liability ISF - Sheriff Vehicle Replacement
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports - September 2021
- County Manager - Cabarrus County Mortgage Assistance Program
Copyright ©2021 Cabarrus County