On the agenda: September 20
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its regular meeting on Monday, September 20.
There will not be a meeting place where members of the public can be physically present.
Watch live on Cabarrus County Television, Spectrum Channel 22, follow the livestream broadcast or follow live tweets. Listen to the meetings by calling 704-920-2023, pin 1234.
NOTE: Residents can email comments to email@example.com by 5 p.m. on Monday, September 20 to be read at the meeting. Due to NC guidance, written public hearing comments will be accepted for 24 hours after the opening of the public hearing.
Here are a few topics on the agenda. View the full agenda.
RECOGNITIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Hispanic and Latino Heritage Month Proclamation
- Active Living and Parks - LWCF Grant Request
- Appointments - Library Board of Trustees
- Appointments and Removals - Juvenile Crime Prevention Council
- County Manager - Building Adjacent to County Parking Garage Connection to County Parking Deck and Potential Associated Easement
- County Manager - Fiscal Recovery Funds Spending Recommendation
- County Manager - FY 21 Funding Re-appropriations
- County Manager - Limited Lease of Former Thompson Property
- Finance - Lottery Proceeds Allocated for Rowan County Schools within the Kannapolis City Schools District
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Bid Award for County Vehicle Purchases
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Recommended Approval of Preferred Alternates for Emergency Medical Services Headquarters Project
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Revocable License Agreements Authorization
- Planning and Development - 2020-2021 Housing and Home Improvement Budget Amendment
- Planning and Development - Budget Amendment for Weatherization Program
- Sheriff's Office - Request to Award Service Weapon to Sergeant Dean Vernon Upon His Retirement
- Tax Administration - 2011 Write-Off Real and Personal Outstanding Taxes
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports - August 2021
- DHS - FY23 5311 Community Transportation Grant - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- Economic Development Investment - Intertape Polymer Corporation (Project Tape) - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- Economic Development Investment - STERIS Corp. (Project Precision) - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- Planning and Development - 2020-2021 HOME Program CAPER Report and Associated Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- County Manager - Cabarrus County Recovery Grants - Small Business Support Program
- Procurement - County Surplus and Disposal
- Sheriff's Office - Acceptance of Bike Safe Grant Award
- Sheriff's Office - Acceptance of GHSP Grant Award
Copyright ©2021 Cabarrus County