March 24, 2020: Employee Health Clinic
The Cabarrus County Employee Health Clinic implemented additional measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Effective March 24, all appointments at the Employee Health Clinic will be conducted by phone. If it is determined you need to be seen in person, an appointment will be scheduled at the Northeast On-Site Clinic.
At this time, the Clinic is unable to test for COVID-19.
All Worker’s Compensation injuries will be seen same day at the Northeast On-Site Clinic. Call ahead to alert the clinic.
Northeast On-Site Clinic Information
- Phone: 704-403-6980
- Address: 675 Memorial Blvd, Suite 100, Concord, NC 28025
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm (closed daily for lunch: 1 pm to 2 pm)
Phone calls to the Employee Health Clinic at 704-403-0550 will be rolled to the Northeast On-Site Clinic for our current clinic staff to answer calls.
If you need medical care:
- Do NOT walk in to the Clinic. CALL the clinic first at 704-403-0550 or 704-403-6980.
- You will be screened by phone and advised on next steps. You may also contact your primary care physician.
- Virtual care is an option that may be recommended to assist with situations that do not require an in-person visit.
* Virtual options from Atrium Health. Cost $25.
* Tele-health options from Cigna. Tele-health appointments 24/7. Cost $55. Login, click "Connect Now" and select a tele-health option.
- Health coaching remains available and will be conducted by phone. Contact Health Coach Kim Sbardella at 704-924-0860 for appointments/questions.
Modifications have been put into place to ensure well patients are not exposed to any illness within the clinics. Cabarrus County will reassess in early April.
The Clinic will still see sick patients, provide flu testing, triage any suspected COVID-19 patients to the best medical care solution for them and work with patients to ensure medication refills and medical needs are addressed expeditiously.
Direct questions to the Employee Health Clinic at 704-403-0550 or 704-403-6980.
Questions or Comments
Copyright ©2017 Cabarrus County