Military Discharges

Military Discharges

Military Discharges are filed with the Register of Deeds Office at no charge. The original discharge or a military copy with raised seal is required for recordation.

Only the appropriate person, by statute, is eligible to record or obtain a copy.

Discharges filed for 80 years or longer are considered public record and may be viewed by the general public. Discharges filed for less than 80 years are considered public record with restricted access and may not be viewed by the general public.

Stay Connected


Questions or Comments

Copyright ©2017 Cabarrus County