Summer Reading 2020 - A new way to Imagine Your Story
Summer reading is here and is 100% virtual with our new Beanstack app! With Beanstack, you can:
📱 Register and log your reading throughout the summer using your web browser, app, or Amazon Alexa
👩👧👦 Manage your entire family’s reading logs with one account
📚 Scan your books directly into your reading log
⏱ Time your reading sessions to track your total minutes
🏅 Earn virtual badges when you reach milestones
📈 Beanstack also provides personal reading insights and streak info
📆 Summer Reading begins June 15 and continues through August 22
Register by downloading the Beanstack app or access via web browser at cabarruscounty.beanstack.org. Everyone who registers will receive an entry into a gift card raffle.
Use Amazon Alexa to log your summer reading progress:
Did you know that our Summer Reading platform Beanstack has an Alexa skill? It's so easy to log your reading time using Alexa! Follow these steps to download and configure your Alexa to start logging your reading:
1. Enable the skill by either saying "Alexa, enable Beanstack Tracker" or by searching "Beanstack Tracker" in the Alexa Skill Store and clicking "Enable skill".
2. Access the skill from your Amazon Alexa App and choose "Link Your Account".
3. Search for "Cabarrus County Public Library (NC)" when prompted.
4. Click "Log in to Your Account".
5. Enter your account credentials and authorize Beanstack for Alexa to use your account.
6. When you receive the message "Beanstack Tracker has been successfully linked," you may close the app and begin using the skill.
7. Launch the skill by saying "Alexa, open Beanstack Tracker" and follow the prompts to begin logging your minutes!
Note: If your family has multiple Alexa devices at home, you can use the same Beanstack account across devices or connect each device to a different account.
Questions or Comments
Copyright ©2017 Cabarrus County