Youth Learning Resources
- Biblioboard - Our digital comic book and graphic novel collection, as well as eBooks, articles and more.
- Homework Help - Includes encyclopedias, magazines, test preparation, writing help and other resources to aid in the completion of homework assignments..
- Pronunciator Language Learning - Provides interactive, self-paced language learning for 80 languages and ESL for 50 non-English languages. Audio lessons, interactive textbooks, intelligent flashcards, phrasebooks, pronunciation analysis and quizzes are included. Users create their own login to access the resource and track their progress.
- SIRS Knowledge Source Package - Articles, primary sources, websites and graphics to support K-12 students with research, study and homework.
- TumbleBooks - A collection of animated talking picture books with fiction, non-fiction and foreign language titles, math stories, read-alongs (chapter books with sentence highlighting and narration but no animation), videos (from National Geographic) and TumbleTV, which consists of pre-set playlists of a sequence of books, puzzles and games.
Questions or Comments
Copyright ©2017 Cabarrus County